Remote Worker Offer January 2021
From 9,480 per person Moroccan Dirhams
Ideal for those of you who can work from anywhere and fancy exchanging life as it has been for a while for something different, something sunny, bright and relaxing.
This includes breakfast and a choice of either a 2-course lunch or dinner. Private airport transfers are included.
- Classic Room – 14, 21 or 28 night stay on HB Single 9,480 DH per week (approx. €875) Double 11,860 DH per week (approx. €1095)
- Junior Suite – 14, 21 or 28 night stay on HB Single 10,880 DH per week (approx. €1005) Double 13,260 DH per week (approx. €1224)
- Premium Suite – 14, 21 or 28 night stay on HB Single 12,280 DH per week (approx. €1134) Double 14,660 DH per week (approx. €1354)
- Pool Suite – 14 night stay on HB Single 15,605 DH per week (approx. €1441) Double 17,985 DH per week (approx. €1661)
In addition to the exceptional Half Board accommodation rate, Remote-Worker stays include the following benefits:
- FREE airport transfers on arrival and departure.
- 30% off – Two course lunch or Chef’s fixed dinner menu (food only) = 200 DH / person
- 20% off – Three course lunch (à la carte) (food only) = 252 DH / person
- 20% off – Three course dinner (à la carte) (food only) = 340 DH / person
- 10% off – all other food orders (snacks, room service, private dining experience etc.)
- 20% off – all beverages (including alcohol)
- 20% off – Les Bain Spa (Hammam and other treatments)
- 10% off – all spa beauty products
- Free WiFi + 4G dongle (upon request)
- Free Printing service at reception 24/24
- IT assistance in room upon arrival (if required)
- Free shuttle bus in and out of Marrakech (goes twice per day)
- Trusted babysitters upon request
- Dedicated concierge service (to help plan any external visits or excursions)
- Car rental at best prices
You can book the following activities through the hotel during your stay:
- Horse riding
- Mountain biking
- Arabic language and culture lessons at the hotel
- Guided tours
- Mountain walks in the Atlas
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 14 night stay to benefit from this rate. Additional weeks (7 nights) at same rate.
- Each 7 night period starts on a fixed arrival date.
- Extra nights (outside the fixed 7 night weeks are charged at best available rate on our website at time of booking.
- Pre-payment in full to at time of booking.
- The half board tariff can be added at a later stage or even during the stay.
- Food preparation in your room / suite is not permitted for health and health and safety reasons.
- Please note that in the hotel rooms the minibar will be the unique refrigerated space available.
- Prepayment at time of booking.
- Payments are non-refundable but can be transferred to a future travel date (valid for all months of 2021).
Morocco – Entry and borders
From 6 September 2020 onwards, foreign nationals who are not subject to visa formalities in order to enter Morocco, and who have a confirmed hotel reservation in Morocco, will also be permitted entry.
- Passengers must complete a passenger health form online at www.onda.ma/form.php, then print and sign the form, to be presented on arrival in Morocco
- Passengers will be required to present (negative) results of a PCR test for COVID-19 before being permitted to travel to Morocco, with the results dated no earlier than 72 hours prior to departure.