Remote Worker Offer July & August 2021 – Guaranteed Superfast Internet
From 8,780 per person per week Moroccan Dirhams
14 nights with bed & breakfast in a Classic Single Room (for 1 person) at 8,780 Dirhams (around 820 €)/Week OR for 2 people with breakfast in a classic double room at 9,760 Dirhams (around 912 €)/Week
In Low Season periods 2021, we are offering you the exciting opportunity to stay at Les Deux Tours for 2, 3 or 4 weeks at an exceptional price.
Ideal for those of you who can work from anywhere. Change of scenery! Treat yourself to that secret sunny break of your dreams and come to your winter home at Les Deux Tours, like great travellers of a bygone era.
Live like a nomad while continuing to work!
Find your flights to Marrakech here:
A similar offer is available upon request for June and September 2021
Excellent offer on a longer stay, ideal for those who can work remotely or simply to relax.
Inclusive of breakfast and airport transfers.
- Classic Room – Stay of 14, 21 or 28 nights in a single bed & breakfast 8,780 DH per week (approx. 820 €) Double 9,760 DH per week (approx. 912 €)
- Junior Suite – Stay of 14, 21 or 28 nights in a bed & breakfast Single 10,320 DH per week (approx. 964 €) Double 11,300 DH per week (approx. 1,056 €)
- Premium Suite – Stay of 14, 21 or 28 nights in a Single bed & breakfast 13,400 DH per week (approx. 1252 €) Double 14,380 DH per week (approx. 1343 €)
- Pool Suite – 14 night stay in bed & breakfast Single 17,670 DH per week (approx.1651 €) Double 18,650 DH per week (approx 1743 €)
Remote-Worker stays include the following benefits:
- FREE airport transfers on arrival and departure.
- 20% off – Three course lunch (à la carte) (food only) = 252 DH / person
- 20% off – Three course dinner (à la carte) (food only) = 340 DH / person
- 10% off – all other food orders (snacks, room service, private dining experience etc.)
- 20% off – all beverages (including alcohol)
- 20% off – Les Bain Spa (Hammam and other treatments)
- 10% off – all spa beauty products
- Free WiFi + 4G dongle (upon request)
- Free Printing service at reception 24/24
- IT assistance in room upon arrival (if required)
- Free shuttle bus in and out of Marrakech (goes 3 times per day)
- Trusted babysitters upon request
- Dedicated concierge service (to help plan any external visits or excursions)
- Car rental at best prices
You can book the following activities through the hotel during your stay:
- Horse riding
- Mountain biking
- Arabic language and culture lessons at the hotel
- Guided tours
- Mountain walks in the Atlas
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 14 nights stay to benefit from this rate. Additional weeks (7 nights) at same rate.
- Arrival and departure dates fixed from 1 July 2021 to 31 August 2021
- Extra nights (outside the fixed 7 night weeks are charged at best available rate on our website at time of booking with 20% discount.
- Pre-payment in full at time of booking.
- The half board tariff can be added at a later stage or even during the stay.
- Food preparation in your room/suite is not permitted for health and safety reasons.
- Prepayment at time of booking.
- Payments are non-refundable but can be transferred to a future travel date only in case of force majeur (valid for all months of 2021).
Morocco – Entry and borders
From 6 September 2020 onwards, foreign nationals who are not subject to visa formalities in order to enter Morocco, and who have a confirmed hotel reservation in Morocco, will also be permitted entry.
- Passengers must complete a passenger health form online at www.onda.ma/form.php, then print and sign the form, to be presented on arrival in Morocco
- Passengers will be required to present (negative) results of a PCR test for COVID-19 before being permitted to travel to Morocco, with the results dated no earlier than 72 hours prior to departure.