Les Deux Tours Hotel is currently closed in accordance with government directives to combat Covid-19. We are however preparing to reopen the hotel on 1 August 2020.
Why Les Deux Tours is one of the safest places to stay in Marrakech
- Les Deux Tours is close enough to Marrakech but set in a rural area in palm groves and extensive gardens. Research by TripAdvisor shows that most travellers are choosing to stay in out of town locations with plenty of space (indoor and out). With only 40 rooms and suites and a huge 3 hectares of land, Les Deux Tours offers 750m2 of space per room enabling guests to relax, eat, swim and socialise in a spacious, socially distanced environment without feeling cramped.
- All our staff have been fully trained in Covid-Safe measures.
- Staff are all equipped with face masks and are temperature checked daily.
- Hand-gel stations throughout the hotel.
- Kitchens have been reorganised and kitchen staff fully equipped with PPE (personal protective equipment).
- All public spaces have been reorganised to facilitate social distancing at all times.
- The housekeeping department procedures have been reviewed in order to go even further than the strict government guidelines.
Zero risk bookings
We know that during these uncertain times, plans can change. For this reason, we are offering:
- Zero cancellation fees if you cancel or change your stay, even on the day of arrival. (Valid for bookings arriving before 30 September 2020 only).
- Room upgrades on bookings confirmed before 31 August 2020. (Valid for stays during August, September, 8 to 30 Nov & 01 to 19 December 2020).
- Voucher for a FREE night for all first time guests who make bookings with an arrival date before 30 Sep 2020. This can be used as part of a stay during any Mid or Low Season periods in 2021 (transferrable to a friend).
- Group bookings (8 or more people with a minimum of 3 rooms) receive a 20% discount on the best available rate of the day (valid for direct bookings only).
Need help planning your trip. We know all of Morocco.
We are experienced in planning complex itineraries around Morocco and can do more than help you with your stay in Marrakech. Read more
A team is at your disposal to assist you from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 17:00 via this email: [email protected]
Wishing you and your families all the best and hoping to welcome you back to Marrakech very soon.